High Street Methodist Church, Maidenhead is seeking to recruit a Church Office Secretary.
This appointment is a 12 month fixed term contract working 15 hours per week, 9:30-12:30 Monday to Friday, with a probationary period of 3 months. Salary will be £9600.00 per annum.
The Church Office Secretary will be responsible for maintaining an efficient and welcoming office.
Working alongside other staff and volunteers, the main tasks will be to:
- to be a welcoming first point of contact for visitors during office hours
- handle enquires in conjunction with other staff and volunteers
- liaise with people hiring the premises and manage the bookings diary and timetable provision of care-taking
- maintain databases and produce documents
- update the church website
Applicants should be sympathetic to the aims, objectives and ethos of the Methodist Church.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 01628 638515
Closing date: 5th January 2018
Interviews at High Street Methodist Church on 12th January 2018.